Dixon Financial Solutions
Dixon Financial Solutions provides financial solutions to the consumer market. With a friendly team experienced across Mortgages, Buy-to-Let Mortgages, Secured Loan Lending & Protection, perfectly placed to handle your business with expertise and efficiency.
Dixon Financial Solutions team is led by Julie Dixon (CeMap Qualified) who has served more than 30 years in financial services, predominantly in the Mortgage, Secured and Unsecured loan sectors. Our ‘About’ Us is more About ‘YOU’ and isn’t that ‘About Time’
Having been in this industry since 1986 I love it just as much as I did at the start, managing money has been a huge journey delivering mortgages and loans, the experience of surviving 2 recessions helping clients.
Our team believe that an excellent customer experience is essential, focusing on your needs and satisfying them. Priding ourselves on fantastic communication and efficiency we give a valuable service to YOU our customer, don’t you think it is ‘About Time’ you knew you were Number 1.
Whether YOU want a Mortgage Review to obtain the best rate available, purchase a new home for the first time or you are on the move, our sole goal is to find YOU the perfect solution, our CeMap Advisers’ are ‘Comprehensive Advisers’ and do not have the restriction of advising from one provider or a range and this gives YOU so much more to choose from.
Mortgage & Protection Advice for both the Consumer and/or Businesses
5 core reasons to use Dixon Financial Solutions
1. Dedicated Adviser with all their contact details, easily accessible and endeavours to see you at a time and place to suit you, providing you with expert and professional advice, doing our best to ensure you are happy with the whole service.
2. Advice on what you can afford and disclosure of all costs whether you are purchasing or re - mortgaging, reviewing protection needs, it is important you are aware of any costs involved and we divulge these at the outset.
3. Guide you through the whole process of house buying, advising you on what is involved, what you need to do, how you find the right people and how long it might take.
4. Speak on your behalf, liaising with estate agents, mortgage lenders, insurers and solicitors so you do not need to spend time telephoning various contacts and keep in contact with you regularly about all aspects of the process, providing support, guidance and expert advice.
5. We will advise you on how you can financially protect yourself, your family, your income and your health
To provide a simple straight forward timely process in language that anyone would easily understand, jargon free, making the whole Lending/Insurance experience a good one rather than a stressful one for all of our clients.
Dixon Financial Solutions is simply about solutions and happy clients, our success is the results we give our clients. Their testimonials of our service is what makes us feel successful at what we do.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate it will range from £395 to £999. Our typical fee is £395.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
FCA No: 604388 – Dixon Financial Solutions are an Appointed Representative of Pink Home Loans. Pink Home Loans is a trading name of Advance Mortgage Funding Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy to lets, commercial mortgages, wills, secured loans, bridging finance and legal services. The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.